ECO2014 Abstract Submission is now OPEN! Submit your abstract here.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 10 JANUARY 2014
Important Note: Important Note: Review Sessions and Workshops at ECO2014 will incorporate the highest quality submitted abstracts – giving abstract submitters greater opportunity to present their work orally. The ECO2014 International Scientific Committee (ISC) will allocate abstracts to review sessions and to oral sessions and their decision will be based
purely on quality of abstract. The initial selection for these awards will be made using submitted abstracts –it is therefore important that submitted abstracts are of the highest possible standard.
ECO2014 Abstract Submission Instructions
- Only online submissions, submitted with a valid email address via the ECO2014 website, will be considered. Abstracts submitted by post, fax or email will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English with a maximum word count of 250 words. This includes body text and tables. You are advised to use the ECO2014 Abstract Template which can be downloaded from the ECO2014 website. Abstracts which exceed this word count will be automatically rejected.
- The submission fee is €20 per abstract – this should be paid at the time of abstract submission and no later than the abstract submission deadline of 10 January 2014 . If payment is not received by this date, abstracts will NOT be considered.
- Contact details of the submitting author must be provided as part of the abstract submission process. All correspondence will be sent to the submitting author only. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to forward any relevant correspondence to the presenting author.
- All presenters of accepted abstracts are expected to attend the Congress and pay the relevant registration fee.
- Submitting authors will be notified of the International Scientific Committee (ISC) decision by mid-February 2014. The ISC decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Abstract Presentation – Important information
Review Sessions at ECO2014 will incorporate the highest quality submitted abstracts – giving abstract submitters greater opportunity to present their work orally. Abstracts will also be selected for oral sessions and poster presentation.
Poster Sessions will form an integral part of the ECO2014 Scientific Programme. Poster Sessions will not conflict with any other sessions meaning that they will not be scheduled at the same time as oral sessions in the programme. Poster authors will be asked to stand by their poster during scheduled poster presentation times. Authors will be notified of the status of their abstract in early 2014. Further presentation instructions will be given at this time.
Conflict of interest and Funding Disclosure
EASO encourages full disclosure of all relevant sources of funding in relation to abstracts submitted to this congress. If you wish to disclose a conflict of interest or funding, please provide specific details at the foot of your abstract. See the ECO2014 Abstract Template (available via the ECO2014 website) for further information.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the official ECO2014 abstract book, a supplement of a relevant learned journal.
Confirmation of Receipt
Submitting authors will be sent an acknowledgement via e-mail to confirm that their abstract has been received. If you do not receive the acknowledgement within three days of your submission, please contact the ECO2014 Abstract/Registration Secretariat at email@example.com.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 10 January 2014