ECO2014 Registration is now open! Register here now.
For assistance please contact the ECO2014 Abstract/Registration Secretariat at email@example.com.
Take advantage of our competitive price structure. ECO2014 works out at only €132 per day for EASO members and significantly less for students - less than €50 per day with no increase in cost over time!
|Early Rate||Standard Rate|
|Payment received by 28 February 2014||Payment received by 11 May 2014|
|EASO Member (1)||€525||€550|
|‘World Bank’ Rate (2)||€375||€400|
- Applicants must indicate the EASO National Association of which they are a member so that their membership can be verified.
- To qualify for the ‘World Bank’ rate, applicants must live and work in a low-income country as defined by the World Bank. A list of applicable countries will be available during the online registration process.
- Applicants must be full-time students at the time of the congress and will need to send a proof of student status letter from their university department. Please post, fax or email it to the Congress Secretariat. Postdoctorate students are not eligible for this rate.
Note: Payments must be received by the corresponding deadlines (early or standard), otherwise the subsequent rate will automatically apply. Pre-registration is available until 11 May 2014. Registrations from12 May 2014 mus be made onsite.
Full Registration (Including Concessions)
- Admission to the scientific sessions and exhibition & poster hall
- Lunches and coffee breaks
- Delegate Bag – including programme book, abstract book etc.
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
Your registration will only be confirmed once full payment is received. Payment must be in Euros using one of the following options:
- Preferred Payment Option: Credit card – Visa and MasterCard payments can be completed during online registration. Please note that we do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards.
- If you wish to pay by bank transfer, instructions will be included in your invoice. Please note that an international bank transfer may take up to 10 days to reach our account and that you should ensure that transfers are action well in advance of registration deadlines.
- If you take advantage of the early pre-registration rate, payment must be received by the 28 February 2014 deadline. If payment is not received by this deadline, the subsequent rate will automatically apply.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the Congress Secretariat
- Cancellations received prior to 28 February 2014 will receive a full refund less a €100 administration fee
- Cancellations received after 28 February 2014 will not be refunded
- Substitute delegates will be accepted but must be advised in writing
Group registration is available to groups of 10 or more delegates. Contact the ECO2014 Secretariat to make group bookings.
Press registration will be organised separately. Accredited journalists can register via the media page of this site from March 2014.
Letters of invitation
Letters of invitation to assist with Visa applications can be provided by the Congress Secretariat once the following information has been provided:
- Proof of payment of fees
- Full name
- Work address
- Home address
- Date of Birth
- Passport number
If you require an invitation letter please contact the Congress Secretariat. Visa applications are not the responsibility of the Congress. Please ensure that you submit your application to the appropriate Embassy in good time. Letters of invitation will not be issued after 31 March 2014.
Further information will be announced in due course.